Whole Egg Bhurji
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Green chilies or as per taste
- 1 Capsicum, chopped
- 2 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- 3-4 Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil or ghee
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- as per taste Pav bhaji masala
- A pinch of Asafoetida (hing)
- as per taste Salt
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs using a spoon and keep aside.
- Take a pan, add oil or ghee and heat. Now add jeera, onions, hing, green chillies, curry leaves, capsicum and ginger. Saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and few coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Lastly, pour in the slightly beaten eggs and keep whisking until cooked.
- Top it up with butter (optional). Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with buttered pav/ plain roti.
Follow me on Instagram: