Paneer Pancake Recipe
- 250 gms Grated Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 2 Whole Eggs , or Flax Meal Egg Replacer
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt , a pinch
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter (Salted)
- Beat eggs in a clean and dry bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat till the sugar is combined. Stir in the smooth paneer, baking powder, plain flour and salt to the beaten egg mixture. Add the milk and whisk to combine well. You should have a thick pancake batter.
- Heat a skillet over low heat. Melt some butter and pour in a large ladle of the paneer pancake batter onto the pan. The batter will spread on its own and settle down.
- When you notice bubbles appear on top, flip over and cook the paneer pancake the other side.
- Once done, proceed the same way with the remaining batter and transfer the paneer pancakes to a serving plate.
- Serve the Paneer Pancake topped with fruits and honey or maple syrup as a wholesome high protein breakfast.
Follow me on Instagram: